what a cute outfit! and trying to ride both those things at once!! Funny girl!
Only Louisa would pull off a stunt like that without coaxing, too funny!!!Then last night she's wanting to run down the steep hill at the barn and climb back up it. Okay, NO FEAR!!!I have a feeling through some positive encouragement she will love going behind the boat in the tube and on a kneeboard.
Cute pics! I love the one of Louisa and Sarah together!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
what a cute outfit! and trying to ride both those things at once!! Funny girl!
Only Louisa would pull off a stunt like that without coaxing, too funny!!!
Then last night she's wanting to run down the steep hill at the barn and climb back up it. Okay, NO FEAR!!!
I have a feeling through some positive encouragement she will love going behind the boat in the tube and on a kneeboard.
Cute pics! I love the one of Louisa and Sarah together!
Post a Comment