











Well it has been more than busy around her the last few weeks! Scott turned 34 Ethan turned 3 and Kevin and Jill got a sweet new puppy (sorry I do not have pics of him) We all went to Chuckie Cheese's for a fun party! My buddy Carrie and I headed out Friday night to the DVD release party for Twilight! Was a lot of fun!
4 comments:
Louisa will have to show Monet and Teelin around Chuck E Cheese's in the future! It looks like it was a fun cold weather play day!
ChuckECheese was great, every game was only $0.25 and pizza was delicious. Louisa had more fun redeeming the tickets earned than playing any the games or riding the rides.
That birthday cake was delicious, thanks Mom for the yummie treat. Choco Mousse is still my favorite, even more so than ice cream cake.
You are too funny with your Twilight addiction! =)
Great pics,Kate. I have a feeling we will be visiting that place a lot in the next few years. We need to throw in a visit or two to an art museum, the symphony, the ballet, science museum, planetarium...
Post a Comment