Friday, March 06, 2009

Hey throw us a ROPE!!!! We are going under here!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring must be coming, right? I can see how it would be hard to beleive this statement looking at all that snow! At least this weekend you will gain one more hour of daylight to look at the snow:)

HLN said...

LOL! I know Louisa thinks that snowman is in trouble! Funny.

Buoy Stretcher said...

I forgot they were out there, don't think they ever got lit more than once or twice this year?!?

LadyIrish said...

Whoa-guess next year will be better for Behner's Festival of Lights!

Buoy Stretcher said...

i found this company that supplies Iceland with xmas lights and they hang theirs from the trees, so we're going to hire Larry the electrician to illuminate the sky so you'll see a glow from across the pond?!?

Molly's Family said...

Congrats on baby #2!!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhh your added baby ticker!!!! :o)