Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet baby, Mr. Jingles new duds!

The is sweet Maddie Harrison at out playdate this week, she was so cute snoozing with mama. I got Jingles a new blankey to keep him warm in the blasted weather we are having, poor little dude he hates the cold!

3 comments:

LadyIrish said...

I thought I detected a bit of a Scottish accent in his loud HEW HAW!!! Ha Ha Ha! At least he is not INSIDE the downstairs apartment like he was five or six years ago when he was a baby, and he could not bend his legs it was so cold outside!

Unknown said...

Mr. Jingles makes a fashion statement. jHe looks so warm and happy.

Anonymous said...

I remember when you had to bring him in the house! Where did you get the blanket? Did he fight you when you put it on? That is SO adorable. It is miserable here right now, a high of 1 is expected today. I am trying to feed my guys extra hay, but I can't even stand to be outside in my Carhartt's.

Auntie Diana