Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow Blowing!!

Well my hubby has a bum shoulder and cannot use the snow blower or shovel...PERFECT!! So I offered to give it a whirl not that bad really, just need to get it blowing in the right direction so you do get face full of snow!! I had to wear the orange chainsaw helment to protect my ears. Louisa was wondering my dada was cooking and moma was snowblowing???

11 comments:

4roches said...

You look so cool, women can do anything!

LadyIrish said...

Just be careful-we all love you, and hope that Scottie is feeling better real son!

Anonymous said...

WOw Katie!! YOu go girl!!!! :o) I shovel everytime it snows but the snow blower looks a bit scary..... I let hubby do that! YOur driveway is long! I can imagine to snowblow that whole thing takes forever??

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! WOMEN CAN do anything (doesn't mean we always want to:)
Love the black and white of Louisa touching your hand. Miss you guys. Stay warm.

Auntie Diana

WildRose said...

Yes Diana we can do ANYTHING!!! (When we want to ;)

HLN said...

Nice Kate! That is a way to get some alone mommy time and exercise at the sametime!

alexish5 said...

Love the pics! You look like a tough mama in the outfit!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh Man....I don't know why, but these pics got Kevin and I laughing so hard last night. We both had tears streaming down our faces!! You look like a professional snow remover!!! How much do you charge??

KJW said...

These pictures got me bad... on man...

LJN said...

I love the full body armour!

Buoy Stretcher said...

Wow, this blog post got more comments than any I have ever seen. Thanks again babe for being such a trooper to help out, YOU THE BESTEST OF THE BEST!!! :)