Friday, January 02, 2009

New "Old" Toy...Lazy Susan Remodel!

I am not sure if anyone else remembers playing with the old school Little People Castle, well I DO! I loved it and found one on Ebay, Nanna bought it for her house but it was delivered here. Louisa was very happy about it and played with it most of the afternoon, even took all the people and such and put them in her stroller! Funny
I also completed my first New Years Resolution, giving the most annoying kitchen cupboard and remodel. The Lazy susan, I think there is new relationship in households across this great nation! I am for sure there is a ZIPLOCK MONSTER that hangs out with the SOCK MONSTER!! Stealing socks and ZipLock containers!! They must get along great, Stinky Sock monster can keep all the socks fresh in the Zip Lock containers!!!I must say it looks better, I pitched any that did not have mates!! Lets see how long it lasts????? Come one everyone has one, go ahead and clean it out it feels good! 22 month olds love that kind of project.

2 comments:

LadyIrish said...

Hey-good project, but I have to say I warned you about twirly cupboards! Am really looking forward to another generation enjoying the castle-now if I can just find the parts that go with the old one in the attic...

Anonymous said...

haha Katie. YOu must have been really bored today to clean out the tupperware drawer! :o) I throw out the old ones that don't match up with lids every few months! Drvies me insane... I swear the lids and the containers themselves dissapear...and I am constantly buying new ones!!!
ohh ya- I had that castle when I was little and all the extra pieces too! I remember throwing the bad guys into the jail in the tower!!! Good toys that encourage the imagination!