Yesterday Louisa, Monet Auntie Heather my mom and I went to Boston for the 2008 Filene's Basement Bridal Event! We stayed at the Hilton across the street from the Heinz Convention Center where the event was held this year. My brother is getting married in July and his wonderful bride to be wanted to give this a try. She ended up finding a spectacular dress! She looks so beautiful in it! It was a very good time!!! 3,000 Dresses off the racks in 16 SECONDS!!
Monet is modeling the shirts everyone wore
No idea who this is but this is what everyone was doing. I cannot show our bride!!
There were all kinds of news stations there, and even a first aid room! What a Riot!!




4 comments:
Such chaos.....absolutely loved it! Can't wait to do it next year. I just have to find a bride that needs a runner!!!!
Oh-we can just go and pretendand all try on dresses!!!
Looks like it was hectic and a bunch of fun! Congrats on helping her find the perfect dress.
so good for the girls to get out and play.
Post a Comment