Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Normal Life in the Behner House!

Yes she is a very good kitty!! Gracie was a stray Kitten in OH when I first started dating Scott. I brought her home to NH and she is still around!! A super sweet kitty and super with Louisa! Louisa just started to pick her up, One pic looks like they are pointing their toes together! Chet got to wear Louisa's witch Hat! I think he looks like Louisa in a few of those shots! He also got his first shoulder ride on Daddy tonight! He loved eating his hair! :)

5 comments:

LadyIrish said...

so precious-you should print this blog, or save it to disk-it is history!!

Unknown said...

So adorable....that cat is huge!! And very patient. Chet is growing so fast. I just want to pause time.

Nana Farrell said...

How cute!!

Buoy Stretcher said...

Someday, somebody if they haven't already will come up with a program that prints out a book of all your blog photos/posts/comments. Sure is fun capturing a day in the life, hard to believe we've been blogging since March 2005, HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Nana Farrell said...

Katie, I just love the pics of the kids on the wall, they came out great!