Louisa did so great this afternoon at her first Dentist appointment. She got all her teeth cleaned,flossed and counted! They said she was so good she acted like a 4 yr old!
Nice work babe getting there, only 2nd try (darn cold season). I use to love going to the dentist so much, they told me stories of how I would cry when I had to leave. Still remember the TREASURE BOX of goodies. We tried to get Louisa there at 2, but not too bad getting her there by age 3. NO CAVITIES and great exposure to preventative maintenance, SO GOOD!!! Wish I could have been there, instead Chet & I were exploring fun parts of Dover I had never been to before, LOVE THE TIME SPENT with him doing that stuff even though he was sleeping. Such a good baby, only one pull over to give him his pacifier.
1 comment:
Nice work babe getting there, only 2nd try (darn cold season). I use to love going to the dentist so much, they told me stories of how I would cry when I had to leave. Still remember the TREASURE BOX of goodies. We tried to get Louisa there at 2, but not too bad getting her there by age 3. NO CAVITIES and great exposure to preventative maintenance, SO GOOD!!! Wish I could have been there, instead Chet & I were exploring fun parts of Dover I had never been to before, LOVE THE TIME SPENT with him doing that stuff even though he was sleeping. Such a good baby, only one pull over to give him his pacifier.
Post a Comment