My favorite spot in the world. Mary-Ann and I were there on Saturday. That is where she is going to spread my ashes when I kick the bucket in 50 years.
We definately look preggo now.... :o) What a beautiful pic by the Nuble! LOve it!
Nubble is great, one of the 1st places Katie took me when I visited NH. But last year was my first year at York Beach ever, such a cool hidden gem.
The rain did not stop the Behners from having fun. This is a beautiful area, looking forward to returning on a warm sunny day and enjoying the ocean.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My favorite spot in the world. Mary-Ann and I were there on Saturday. That is where she is going to spread my ashes when I kick the bucket in 50 years.
We definately look preggo now.... :o) What a beautiful pic by the Nuble! LOve it!
Nubble is great, one of the 1st places Katie took me when I visited NH. But last year was my first year at York Beach ever, such a cool hidden gem.
The rain did not stop the Behners from having fun. This is a beautiful area, looking forward to returning on a warm sunny day and enjoying the ocean.
Post a Comment