Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Rhubarb Pie of the Year!

Well with another Rainy day yesterday I decided to make a Rhubarb PIE! One of my summer time favorites, I always remember my mom making them for us as kids, I love to keep the memories going. Louisa was a big help making the pie stirred to fruit in! She as not to keen on tasting it...someday she will like it :)

5 comments:

Buoy Stretcher said...

I certainly enjoyed eating Louisa's share, the combination of Blue/Straw/Rhu was just PERFECT!!! Great work babe, keeps getting better and better every year.

Unknown said...

Kate, the pie was delicious. Thank you for making a special dinner for us before we had to say our good-byes. We enjoyed all the activities and family time. Miss you all! Love Dave and Julie

alexish5 said...

Love Louisa's apron! Priceless! The pie looks yummy too!

LadyIrish said...

You have inspired me to bake a pie now!!

Nana Farrell said...

My mom always just used "still does" use just Rhu, but I bet the blueberry and Strawberry make it taste wondetful.