Friday, April 03, 2009
Otter!!
After a busy day of shopping for some new jeans that fit over my new little baby bump, grocery shopping and dogging rain drops, I got Louisa down for a nap. I love to "look" for wildlife, it is always there you just have to look and you will surpised what you will see from time to time. I find it espicaly exciting when I see something I have never seen before, that happen today! I looked out over the cold grey lake only to see this little guy sitting on the 4th of July Rocks having a snack! I was not sure what it was other than and Otter! I have never seen an Otter on this Lake before! He hung around for about 10 minutes, finished his snack and plunged back in the chilly water. They are rarley seen in NH, so I feel lucky. Thanks for the visit Mr. Otter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Way COOL Kate-there is a great book titled "Ring of Bright Water" that tells the real story of a family that had an otter as a pet-I think it is set in Scotland-you would like it. I read it as a kid.
wow!!! So cool!!! Where did you get your new jeans? Feeling good today?
An otter? I thought they only were around salt water. How lucky you are to have seen it!
So exciting! I would love to see one!
Post a Comment