


















Mum. Heather Teelin and I headed south this past weekend for Carolyn Anderson's baby shower, she is having a baby Boy due June 12th. We had a great time, crossed the long Island Sound Twice. Spring was in full bloom that was for sure! Such a treat to be with my sister and mother for a few days. I was a little nervous I would toss my cookies on the ferry but I made it! Thanks for driving mom! It was really neat to greet Louisa after being gone over night for the first time! She said love you moma and miss you moma!! How sweet, thanks for being a great dad Scott, she loved her one-on-one time with you.
1 comment:
Fun to see your photos...mine are so different! And strange to see pictures of only one little baby and not the two big girls!
Post a Comment