Sunday, November 16, 2008

Teelin Naming Cerermony

Today was a special day for our family, it was Teelin's Naming Day! The special day was hosted by Juniper Hill Inn in Widsor VT. After all the beautiful words we feasted on a delicious brunch. As always Louisa and Monet had a blast playing. Kevin and Jill were honored as the God Parents. The sun even peeked out from behind the heavy grey clouds on the way home. Thank to all for a wonderful day. Teelin we love you and are so looking forward to watching you grow!

7 comments:

LadyIrish said...

Great pics Kate-lad you got the food!! It was a wonderful day.

LadyIrish said...

I meant glad you got the food!

LJN said...

Katie Dylan....you forgot to mention....THE SONG!! Brilliant, Thanks

HLN said...

What a fun way to spend a Sunday in Vermont! Thanks for keeping an eye on sweet Monet a few times yesterday when Doob and I were preoccoupied!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely weekend we had with the family and the Juniper Hill Inn. We are so blessed to have another beautiful baby in the family to watch grow.

Buoy Stretcher said...

great job Heath/Doob, certainly a grand event, one of the best naming ceremonies I've ever attended...Teelin is so lucky to have such special parents...

Nana Farrell said...

What beautiful pics Katie, and I love the pic of the three of you, what a wonderful little family you have.