Nanna and I headed up 89 for visit the Nowlans today, Mr. Teelin already 8 weeks!! It was time for his check up, he weighed in at a whopping 11lbs!! Nice work Mamma Heather Bean. Louisa, Monet and I stayed at home while Nanna and Auntie headed to the Dr. We had a great afternoon playing with toys, and going for a walk. Dada doob brought home a pizza for the girls and subs for the big kids! Thanks!
Adam came over tonight for a bowl of Chili and to give Scott a hand to install the new Attic Ladder. They almost have it in!! Nice work



6 comments:
THANK YOU so much for the effort to come up our favorite highway and spend the day with us. Monet had a wonderful time with her fav cousin and auntie! And so glad you took the double P & T for its first ride! And good luck with the "Griswald" attic ladder! :)
Nice stroller!!!!! Your house is starting to look like mine.... contruction dust, tools everywhere, children awake b/c daddy is making to much noise for them to sleep!
Looks like everyone is having fun! A big project putting in the attic ladder... Looking forward to seeing the finished project.
It was great fun visiting. Kate, thanks so much for wathcing the girls when I accompanied Heather and Teeling to the doctor. I think he gets lost in all the commotion sometimes, and it was a treat to be with him.ou are a love!
cute. and you know what i mean. :) LOL
I've never seen a stroller like that! That would have prevented a lot of hair pulling and tears when my girls were small!
Post a Comment