Your family celebrates the way mine does at home. My mum always has things set out nicely and we make a big deal out of any occasion, It's very nice to see...
Beautiful pics! I also enjoy seeing others making a meal more memorable with fancy little details. It just seems more special. Looks like ya'll got the biggest bird at the farm! How many lbs. was it anyway?
7 comments:
Thats quite the Thanksgiving table!!!!! Great shots! Especially the one of the horses!
Katie, your family is awesome! I love the holiday traditions that you have! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Your family celebrates the way mine does at home. My mum always has things set out nicely and we make a big deal out of any occasion, It's very nice to see...
The table looked beautiful and the bird was huge! What a nice sunset the end the day. We all have so much to be Thankful for.
Auntie D
I love the girls matching dresses!!! Looks like a great time was had by all!!
Beautiful pics! I also enjoy seeing others making a meal more memorable with fancy little details. It just seems more special. Looks like ya'll got the biggest bird at the farm! How many lbs. was it anyway?
Looks like fun was had by all. Just love the matching outfits, even Teelin was matching the girls, was that on purpose or did it just happen?
Post a Comment