You got some great pictures! We had a really good time today, we were both so exhausted when we got home! I wish I had a picture of Aidan goosing the lamb, hilarious! Hope to see you guys again soon...
Julie!!!! Remember where all those animals LIVE-on my side of the pond! Sheep are too dumb to get in trouble, horses too smart to tangle with the electric fence, and the chickens are not a problem (unless a fox is in the area) and they produce eggs.-BUT I have had a goat-they are smart and love trouble!!! We had one when Kate was small that got stuck on the barn door when it was in the UP position! That goat (Buttercup) would come in the kitchen and knew the cupboard where the Ritz crackers where, and slide down the windshields of visitors' cars! I will admit, I did love that goat.
4 comments:
You got some great pictures! We had a really good time today, we were both so exhausted when we got home! I wish I had a picture of Aidan goosing the lamb, hilarious! Hope to see you guys again soon...
Hey mom and dada, I think Louisa needs a mini goat. She would have so much fun with it! It is only one more animal.
Julie!!!! Remember where all those animals LIVE-on my side of the pond! Sheep are too dumb to get in trouble, horses too smart to tangle with the electric fence, and the chickens are not a problem (unless a fox is in the area) and they produce eggs.-BUT I have had a goat-they are smart and love trouble!!! We had one when Kate was small that got stuck on the barn door when it was in the UP position! That goat (Buttercup) would come in the kitchen and knew the cupboard where the Ritz crackers where, and slide down the windshields of visitors' cars! I will admit, I did love that goat.
We had a great time hanging out with you guys at the fair! Louisa needs to teach Sarah how to not be afraid of the little goats!
Post a Comment