WOWZER, she's growing up so fast. Won't be long and she'll be waiting at the end of the road for the school bus, PHEW does time fly by fast.
there are pictures of you somewhere standing in front of a wooden cabinet looking a lot like Louisa. I took your picture in front of that door on several of your birthdays-Too precious!!Cannot believe that she is growing so fast.
adorable!
She belongs on Little House on the Prarie
She is sooooo sweet.
She is so cute!!! I love the dress.
She looks like she is ready for the first day of school!!!! Just needs to wait a few more years! I can see in my mind, what a doll!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WOWZER, she's growing up so fast. Won't be long and she'll be waiting at the end of the road for the school bus, PHEW does time fly by fast.
there are pictures of you somewhere standing in front of a wooden cabinet looking a lot like Louisa. I took your picture in front of that door on several of your birthdays-Too precious!!
Cannot believe that she is growing so fast.
adorable!
She belongs on Little House on the Prarie
She is sooooo sweet.
She is so cute!!! I love the dress.
She looks like she is ready for the first day of school!!!! Just needs to wait a few more years! I can see in my mind, what a doll!
Post a Comment