Friday, August 29, 2008
Hopkinton Fair
Louisa and I took a ride over to the Hopkinton Fair today, we met up with Alexis, Sarah, Julie and Aidan! It was a beautiful Day with lots of eating , (being with two Pregnant ladies) No I am not one of them!!!Louisa did not want to sit in the Stroller anymore, we were walking by a small tent with some toys in it and found this cute little pink stroller with strawberries on it, I bought it for her and let her push her own stroller ALL over the fair grounds right next her real stroller that mommy was pushing a 1/2 box of fudge in! It was a great time the kids had fun, and got to feed some goats and sheep in the petting barn. Louisa thought it was pretty great to feed the goats!! Thanks for a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Can't wait take everyone to the fair together in a couple years! Louisa seems delighted with the goats!
She is twenty five years old in an toddler's body pushing that stroller!! TOO CUTE!
Love, Nanna
Post a Comment