Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St.Paddy's Day, Swim and 65+ outside!!

We had a busy but fun day today, It was St. Paddy's Day to start off with, we all wore out green, then jetted out of the house to pick Daddy O up to come swim with Louisa. Then home for PLAY OUTSIDE! Louisa was in Bed at an unheard of 7:30!! Woohoo love the warm weather !! She was so funny, wanted to put her baby in her "moby" and wore my Sun Glasses. She is funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been outside as late as we can the last few days and I have been in bed by 9:30pm. I LOVE spring, it gives hope for better days. I love the picture of Louisa in the hat and sunglasses, she has such a big personality!

Unknown said...

A busy day full of fun...always enjoy your post of all the fun events, great pics of Louisa and Chet!

Buoy Stretcher said...

Great pics babe, growing up before our eyes. Such a wonderful feeling.