Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chet 4 Months

Chet is 4 months and so darn cute!! He loves to watch Louisa play. He rolled over from belly to back , loves to stand on your lap just like Louisa did. He does droooooool a lot! So using lots of bibs. He takes between 3 and 4 naps a day, he likes to be in bed by 8. So different than Louisa.....she hates to sleep! Chet still nurses between 2-4 times a night, so I am still tired and daylight savings won't help one bit!! He is such a love and I am really enjoying being his mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! What beautiful blue eyes he has and I can't believe how much hair!

Miss you lots!

Unknown said...

He is so precious, you and Scott have been blessed with two beautiful children.

Buoy Stretcher said...

You're doing a great job MOMMA. ;)