




I love this Moby Wrap, A great way to hold Chet but be able to have my hands free, very comfortable, and safe. I have made cookies and dinner, and nursed all at the same time:) I put Chet in the bouncey seat for the first time last night, he really seemed to like it, I was more concerned about Louisa, but as always she was a sweetie and was just as happy he liked it as I was. He liked it so much he fell asleep in front of the tree!
4 comments:
Great pics Kate-you have beautiful kids
Sweet blessings that brings joy to all of us.
You look great Katie! Whether or not you are faking it, you look nice and refreshed and SKINNY in the first pic. Miss all you guys.
Auntie Diana
It was so great to see you guys on Friday night! Chet is beautiful and you looked amazing! I love checking your blog to see all the cute baby pics and sweet pics of Louisa.
Post a Comment