Chet is 1 month old tomorrow at 8:10! Wow what a month it has been!!! Things I have learned!
- I need my husband my partner more than I ever imagined!
- I make enough milk to feed three baby elephants!
- I like labor and childbirth better than the whole pregnancy thing!!
- Mother Nature knows what she is doing!
- Natures natural drugs are better than anything we can make!!
- You can Love your second baby as much as your first!
- Hypnobirthing does work!
- Louisa is pretty good at putting Lilly Pads on her belly!
- Sleep is over rated
- My house is not clean....ever!
- Louisa is obsessed with diapers and wipes!
- Look down while holding a newborn and walking in a house where a 2 1/2 year old lives!
- Change baby boys diapers FAST!!
- I do like food after all, and lots of it!
- I love my family!
- My husband is pretty good at taking care of Louisa and the horses and the house and himself!!
Most of all babies are wonderful and true blessing in our lives!!!







6 comments:
Oh how I can SO relate!!! I think every stuff animal in our house has a diaper on...and a clean house...it just might be a few years on that...who needs sleep...it's over rated anyway...Motherhood is worth it all!!!
Great pics babe, love it when you post pics and share you kind thoughts. I'm just so glad I have the luxury to share the precious rare moments with an awesome spouse. We are very lucky to be living on cloud 9.
Wow. Chet is filling out and looking more baby and less newborn!!! I will take labor and delivery any day over pregnancy!
Beautiful thoughts, Kate. You a re a beautiful woman. Love You!!
How do they stop looking like newborns overnight?!?! I love the second to last one of Chet. Louisa sure does look like she is having fun with baby brother. Great words of wisdom too!!
Beautiful children creating very special memories. You never stop learning...they make sure of that!
Post a Comment