Sunday, July 05, 2009
Happy 4th of July!
I just love the 4th of July! I have fond Memories of the Holiday as a kid and am enjoying making more for Louisa! Heather, Monet and Teeling came down, Teelin is crawling (very cute!) Michelle Paul and Mrais came over to visit, Did not get a pick of Maira! We had a nice day, with of course a few hours of a down pour that pulled our beach time at Nanna's and Poppop's up short, but it was nap time anyway! Went back to Nanna's and PopPops to visit with Kevin and Jill and for some Hot Tub time for Louisa and Daddy...none for me....next summer! Do not want to cook Baby Behner! The girls enjoyed some Blue and Red JELLO I made for them. Over all it was a really fun day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
great time with family-it always is!
The American Flag bathing suit of Scott's is killing me!
Post a Comment