Sunday, May 10, 2009

A very Happy Mothers Day!!!

I am so lucky to be a mom! They best way to spend the Day is with my Littile one and family! Louisa, Scott, Nanna, Pop Pop Unlce Kevy, Aunite Jill, Aunite Heather, Uncle Dada Doob, Teelin and Miss Monet headed to the Hopkington State Fair Grounds for the sheep and wool festival! It has become a tradition the past few years and is a lot of fun, good food animals to see and pet. Shopping and ya did I say good food:) Scott and Louisa suprised me with a Hand painted Noodle Dish! Scott took Louisa and they two of them made it for me! A very sweet and thougthful gift, I just love it!!

1 comment:

Molly's Family said...

That strawberry hat is so cute! I'm glad you explained Noo Noos were noodles! Amaya called everything num nums! Very sweet. Happy Mothers Day!