








Louisa wants to go swimming all the time, she picked out some watermellon at the store this afternoon. I told her we could eat it down by the water when we got home. She got pretty wet in the water as well. Told dada to put on his bathing suit when her got home!
7 comments:
Beautiful pics as always!Is it warm enough in the lake to go swimming?
How can anyone be so adorable?!?!?
she is a beauty! Wow. And can't wait to see her swim. I bet she will be good at of quick!
Louisa is a bathing beauty! Precious pics Kate. It is going to be a fun summer.
What a beautiful girl!
Boat water temp said 65 last week, our pond is dark colored and deep and has no inlet so warms up fast. Warmest I ever remember it this time of year.
Beautiful Pics, I love the adorable float thing, how cute!!! She is so adorable, and looking so grown up. Just in time to be a big Sister!!!!!!..........
Post a Comment