Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Feburary Fun

Louisa is happy to grammy here for a few days to play!! Scott brought home these beautiful Tulips last night!! It is so nice to see these pretty flowers!! There is hope!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Louisa is so cute and looking like shuch a grown up girl! I loved your "there is hope" comment. I think you meant "hope" to see us through winter. This morning I walked outside and while it is freezing, the sky was clear and I heard a bird and that is the same thing I thought the myself "there Miss you guys! I am coming this summer!
Love,
Auntie Diana

Anonymous said...

Ooops, somehow I must have deleted a phrase. I meant when I heard the bird and saw the clear sky, I also thought "there is hope" to get me through this AWFUL winter.

Nana Farrell said...

Louisa looks very happy to see her Grammy, enjoy these days they will fly by so fast. I love the flowers, what a nice touch Scott, he is a keeper.

Buoy Stretcher said...

Certainly a fun time to enjoy with "Grammie" in town. Louisa is just loving it, she wakes up and says "Grammie".

Always have to take care of my girls with fresh thoughts of spring. Adds some brightness and color to the backdrop of the "frozen tundra".

Diana, you keep promising you're coming out to New England. Now that the Steelers won, you & Randy need to show off your Gold & Black to us Pats fans.