she sure does, i think dad's in trouble once she starts to talk on it...
We will look forward to the first call.Love, Hugs and Kisses,Grandma and Grandpa
I love Monet's sweet little voice saying "Hi, Nanna" on the phone, and Ethan does the same with Evan (except that ie says PopPop!). Louisa's first words are eagerly anticipated!!Love, Nanna
Louisa, I'm sure when you are old enough to have your own cell phone. That one you are holding is going to look old fashioned!
Good point Uncle Kev! Probably will be some chip in the ear or something
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she sure does, i think dad's in trouble once she starts to talk on it...
We will look forward to the first call.
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa
I love Monet's sweet little voice saying "Hi, Nanna" on the phone, and Ethan does the same with Evan (except that ie says PopPop!). Louisa's first words are eagerly anticipated!!
Love, Nanna
Louisa, I'm sure when you are old enough to have your own cell phone. That one you are holding is going to look old fashioned!
Good point Uncle Kev! Probably will be some chip in the ear or something
Post a Comment