Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Louisa, Scott and I went to to fun Halloween party today in Bedford. All the mommies from our Mommies group were there. We had a lot of fun! All the babies looked to great in their costumes! Thanks for hosting Sarah!

Julie, Max(Chicken) Sarah Andres(Tiger) Louisa(Lamb) Kate
Timmy Crook(Dinosaur)
Jack Decker(Tigger)...and Daddy Decker:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Buoy Stretcher said...

was a great time, certainly a fun tradition and a great time of year to have parties!!!look at how many babies are in attendence...

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun, Happy Halloween to everyone.

HLN said...

Louisa makes the best baby lamb I have ever seen! She would gets lots of candy if you took her Trick-or-treating!

Anonymous said...

This group photo should be entered in a magazine....I have never seen so many infants all dressed in costumes at once! Love it! LaLa the lamb is of course my favorite.