Sunday, November 07, 2010

Chester Scott James Behner Naming Ceremony

We had a beautiful Naming Ceremony for Chester this weekend. Dr.Oteri was kind enough to take time out of her day to come and run the ceremony for us. We blessed Chet with Neroli Oil, showered him with rose petals, and presented him with Ribbons representing different parts of our earth. Parents, Grandparents, Sisters, Brothers, Aunts, and Uncles and cousins were all there. Cupcake toast with cupcakes from Popovers to finish it off! It was great fun. I wish I had gotten better photos......:( I was so busy I forgot to take some important pics! Over all it was a beautiful day, just as beautiful as our sweet Chet!

4 comments:

NiNi Bambini said...

My eyes are as full as my heart, looking at your beautiful pictures! What a special, beautiful day! Cheers to Chester ! With love~The Mudd Family

WildRose said...

Thank you Mudd Family!

LadyIrish said...

The bells on the shoes bring back such sweet memories!!

Anne said...

It looks like everyone had a fantastic time at Chester's naming celebration! I love Chet's white romper and the bells on the shoes. He looked so handsome. You were able to capture some terrific photos that clearly illustrate the love and support gathered around Little Mr. Chester Scott James Behner.

Sorry I was unable to join in on the ceremony and celebration. Miss you guys. Can't wait to see the video you and Scott put together.

By the way those cupcakes look incredibly good!
-anne