




Ev brought the Tractor over to help us move a few rocks to make a new garden! Woohoo love new gardens! Louisa Chet and I stopped by to Visit my first horse Cody the other day, he is 21! He was 2 when my parents bought him for me! He looks great and Louisa was happy to meet him. We brought him and is pasture friend a nice fresh apple. Scott bought some roller castors for a stand he wants to build for the sunfish, Louisa thought they needed to go on the high chair! She put those on there just like that!! LOL
1 comment:
Spring is such a happy time. Looking forward to new garden pics.
Great horse pics and I'm sure they were happy to see you with a special treat! Louisa is amazing, I bet she would love to push Chet around in the highchair...
Post a Comment