Tuesday, January 05, 2010

2 Months wearing Daddy's Baby Clothes.

Scotts Mom gave me this sweater set when Louisa was born and I never got my act together early on to get her into it to take some pics. Scott wore this as a baby and I wanted to make sure Chet wore it before he out grew it! He had a very awake day today, and Lousia decided to take a nap...go figure! So I keep him amused and took some pics of him. He is smiling (sometimes) I could not get a good one of his smile (keep checking back for the smile shot!) He is also starting to like Tummy time, I pulled out the boppy and put him on it today and he seemed to like it and had a big conversation with the couch pillow that was on the floor in front on him. He is doing very well over all and is a pretty easy baby :)

10 comments:

LadyIrish said...

great shots, Kate-you could be a professional photographer! Keep on taking those wonderful pics!!

Unknown said...

GREAT shots! I am impressed by your studio talent. I bet it helps that you have the perfect model. Chet honestly could not be any cuter. He could totally have a career in being cute.

HLN said...

SO GREAT!!! I am giggling with delight at the photos of him in the outfit. Beautiful. Gramma Julie will be proud.

K's Mama said...

adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Kate the pics of Chet are precious. He looks so cute in the sweater set, all boy!!! Thanks for sharing.

Buoy Stretcher said...

Nice job babe, absolute breath taking. One proud pappa and hubby here. Not quite sure about that "lime" green though MOM. So did I come home from the hospital in that outfit?

Nana Farrell said...

Great Pics Katie, he is so precious! Love the outfit! I just love to see how both children change and grow over time...what a wonderful thing this blog thing is!

alexish5 said...

Amazing pictures Katie! You are such a great photographer!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable and has so much more hair now! Great pictures!

About us said...

Beautiful photos!!! He's so cute!! Looks so much like you I think!!