Sunday, October 18, 2009

MasterBath, Jingles, Quiche

Well busy week at the Behners! MasterBathroom is 99.9% complete, Scott got most of flooring done last night just has to reset the potty! I will post more pics later of it all done! I got to use the shower this am, feels like I am in a hotel! Love it! jingles has been getting out of the fence the last few days! So yesterday I got a call from a neighbor, " your donkey is out" so I headed over and caught him, Scott got a few shots of me bringing him back to the barn, where he will be in his stall!!!! Naughty Boy! Louisa love to sit on him! Ignore my outfit! I was taking a much needed nap when I got the call, did not have time to change! I also made my first Quiche last night! I even made the crust, thanks to the recipe for crust on Kelda's blog!! Thanks!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow (Bathroom), Fun (Mr. Jingles), Yum (Quiche)!!! You have been busy. The bathroom looks great, you and Scott have done an awesome job putting it all together.

K's Mama said...

Bathroom looks great! Must be nice to have a master bath!!!:o) We love quiche. I make it all the time. I have a great ham and spinach or sausage and cheese quiche recipe if you are interested.

LadyIrish said...

You do manage to have a very full life-even at the end of pregnancy!!

Buoy Stretcher said...

That Quiche was so YUMMIE I had that for breakfast this morning, MMMM that crust was amazing.

Bathroom has been a long time coming, seemed like the NEVER-ENDING project, but so glad we finally chose to finish it in wood and find a CONTRACTOR that actually quoted the job and completed what they said. Great job to Matt Compton http://www.compton-construction.com/ for staining and finish work. I just didn't have the UN-INTERRUPTED TIME to finish, another beautiful little girl was more important to share my time with.

4roches said...

Kate, I expected to see a turkey timer pop up on your belly, you are so done !!! You are glowing and will be such an awesome mum of 2!

HLN said...

Bathroom looks great! What a nice addition to your upstairs!