Scott worked all weekend on building this new closet for the new washer and dryer! It came out great! On step closer to getting basement done! This is my new pink Snuggie at 35 weeks pregnant. Louisa was doing some crafts.
He did a great job!!!! Hey Katie, we are still working on those little projects and it has been 10 years.... so every little bit helps! I bet you are getting ready, at least your belly looks it! Love Louisa's artistic work....Dylan keeps telling me he needs one of those snuggies, I guess my blue bathrobe is getting toooo thin for himmmm.....
Yah love that he is getting some time to get a few things done, great things take time!! Dylan would love it, but you would need to hem it a bit :) yes ready to meet this new little guy that is for sure!!!!!
Exactly, the height below will fit 6 (1 bushel) laundry baskets, nothing that I hate more than piles of clothes on the floor. Gotta have a place to put the stuff for sure.
Just 3 more small walls to build, then DRYWALL HANGING TIME. I have had laminate flooring in boxes for 3 years now that is just dying to go down once all the drywall sanding is done.
Just not enough time in the day, glad that Louisa is wanting to hang out and help daddy more. That is huge. Got her doing "EARMUFFS" with the loud noises, HILARIOUS!!!
Laundry area looks great. One more project done! Louisa is a big mommy and daddy helper and going to be the best big sister. Kate the snuggie looks so warm and cozy, perfect for cold winter nights. It won't be long and you will be snuggling a special little guy.
8 comments:
Love all the pictures-Scott did a great job on the washer and dryer structure-the snuggie looks snuggly! You sure lok 35 weeks pregnant!!
He did a great job!!!! Hey Katie, we are still working on those little projects and it has been 10 years.... so every little bit helps! I bet you are getting ready, at least your belly looks it! Love Louisa's artistic work....Dylan keeps telling me he needs one of those snuggies, I guess my blue bathrobe is getting toooo thin for himmmm.....
Yah love that he is getting some time to get a few things done, great things take time!! Dylan would love it, but you would need to hem it a bit :) yes ready to meet this new little guy that is for sure!!!!!
Laundry area looks great!! Love the storage underneath! Gotta use every bit of space when you got a small house!
Exactly, the height below will fit 6 (1 bushel) laundry baskets, nothing that I hate more than piles of clothes on the floor. Gotta have a place to put the stuff for sure.
Just 3 more small walls to build, then DRYWALL HANGING TIME. I have had laminate flooring in boxes for 3 years now that is just dying to go down once all the drywall sanding is done.
Just not enough time in the day, glad that Louisa is wanting to hang out and help daddy more. That is huge. Got her doing "EARMUFFS" with the loud noises, HILARIOUS!!!
I Love Louisa's pigtails, she is so cute. The laundry area looks great. It is weird, but when the laundry is organzied, I feel better about life!
You're looking great girl - getting so close!!!!
Laundry area looks great. One more project done! Louisa is a big mommy and daddy helper and going to be the best big sister. Kate the snuggie looks so warm and cozy, perfect for cold winter nights. It won't be long and you will be snuggling a special little guy.
Post a Comment