Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mr. and Mrs Mike Martell

This weekend we took a trip to Walpole NH for my cuz's wedding! Mike and Amy were married at a beautiful orchard and top of a hill. The wedding was very sweet, followed by food fun and dancing! Was a fun night, did not get any pics of the ever growing belly?!?!!? I was way to busy chasing miss Louisa ALL OVER THE PLACE! She and Monet had a ball!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Kevin and Jill from far away and holding hands! Also love the bride and groom wearing tennis shoes!

Unknown said...

Great pics Kate! Some of them I didn't even know you took! The kids were so cute. We had a great time hanging with the Behner's for the day!

LadyIrish said...

Great shots Kate-we have a great one of your baby belly!

KJW said...

Good times at a fantastic location!

Nana Farrell said...

Looks like fun, I love Louisa's dress! I can't believe how big your Sis's kids are getting, boy how time flies!!!!!!!!!!!