Well Louisa survived her first flight!! Phew that was nerve racking! We all had a great time in Ohio, Louisa got to be cuddled and loved by the other haf of her family. We took over 500 pics, so keep checking back for new posts!!
that navy blue polka dotted dress with the matching hairbow is great! Her hair looks red! How did you ever get her to leave the hair bow in? Thanks for posting the pics-I am anxious to see more. I am happy she got to see her Dad's folks in their home. Love, Nanna
1 comment:
that navy blue polka dotted dress with the matching hairbow is great! Her hair looks red! How did you ever get her to leave the hair bow in? Thanks for posting the pics-I am anxious to see more. I am happy she got to see her Dad's folks in their home.
Love, Nanna
Post a Comment