Gracie is that a bird? How do I get out? Sure is a cute kitty can't wait to meet her in person.
That is a great photo.. I wonder who is going to be the bigger cat in a couple years?!
They are going to love when the cold months come and you start feeding the birds again! They will need bells on their collars.
gracie doesn't bother the birds, but the birds better look out for brule...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gracie is that a bird? How do I get out? Sure is a cute kitty can't wait to meet her in person.
That is a great photo.. I wonder who is going to be the bigger cat in a couple years?!
They are going to love when the cold months come and you start feeding the birds again! They will need bells on their collars.
gracie doesn't bother the birds, but the birds better look out for brule...
Post a Comment